Wednesday 31 December 2008

A Wish For The New Year!



Well, somehow, without me realising quite when it happened, I find myself at that end of the year where we sing "Auld Lang Syn", think kindly of the past year (or tell it not to let the door hit it in the ... er ... butt... on it's way out! Hey Kerryanne!), think of good friends past and present and look forward to the coming New Year that is still shiny with promise and potential. I could go one and on (and Chookyblue tells me I do sometimes! Tee! Hee! Hee!), but in this case, I won't. Instead, I'd like to share a wish for the new year with all my blogging buddies.




"May God grant you always ...
... A sunbeam to warm you ...
... A moonbeam to charm you ...
... A sheltering angel so nothing can harm you ...
... Laughter to cheer you ...
... Faithful friends near you; and whenever you pray ...
... Heaven to hear you."


(Traditional Irish Blessing)



I wish you all a New Year full of health, happiness, friends, fun, laughter, love and LOTS of wonderful new adventures in 2009. Til next time - Bear Hugs!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

CHEERS!
KRIS

12 comments:

jeanette said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well Kris you are amazing...I love reading your blog, you have a talent...always enjoy receiving your emails....I wish you and your family a fantastic 2009...Happy New Year....Peg xx

Joy said...

What a fabulous 'Irish Blessing' ... love it :o)!!
Wishing you and your family a truly wonderful new year ...
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Jo said...

Hi Kris,
Happy New Year to you too.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it...a SHORT post!! hee hee hee! And (gasp!) u didn't open your pressie!

Where is the real Kris and what have u done with her???

OK teasing over! Love Deb

Linda said...

Hi Kris,
A very happy New Year to you. Thank you for the entertaining and very funny posts through out 2008 and looking forward to many more and hopefully meeting up in person.
Cheers Linda

ittybittyandpretty said...

happy new year to you but something tells me you dont need to be told to be happy that is your natural disposition!!
%*_*% rosey

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Woo hoo....we made it. 2008 is gone and here we are in a new year.
I just know it will be filled with wonderful surprises for us all.

Looking forward to hearing about your creative journey throughout 2009.

Hugs,
Kerryanne

ittybittyandpretty said...

you crack me up! living on the range and scared of hills.. i love the range area you are so lucky to live there. wish i could teleport myself into your kitchen for a cuppa right now. i will have you know that i used to tear up the dance floors of rumors and power house when i was younger and i am a tad ashamed that i crawled into bed at 11:45pm yep couldnt wait the 15 minutes!!! sad i know
%*_*%

Judy S. said...

A happy, healthy and creative 2009 to you and yours, Kris. Loved that version of the Irish Blessing!
BTW I finished the lions night yesterday just before December and 2008 ran out.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris, Happy New Year, what a lovely blessing, I like that one. Here is hoping that 2009 is the year of meeting up with blogging friends, new adventures, nice surprises and good health!!
What did you do on New Years day...as that is what you will be doing for the rest of the year!! Aaargghh!! Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage.

Chookyblue...... said...

wow I am shocked how short........lol.....hope you have a wonderful and very busy 2009........and I look forward to all your adventures.......wonder what Tag a Long Teddies will get up to next........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...