Tuesday 4 October 2011

What's In A Name?!?

That's the question that Dawn over at As Sweet As Cinnamon is asking. What is your blog name and why did you choose it ... to be exact! :0)


So ... Why did I call my blog Tag Along Teddies ... well ... that's my pattern design business name ... pretty obvious, hey?! :0) Why did I choose it in the first place? Well ... that involves a bit of a story ... you knew it would, right?! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Once upon a time ... (all the best stories start that way!!) there was a girl who seemed to attract ... BEARS!!

Old Bears ...

... Girly Bears ...

... Boy Buccaneer Bears ...

... Scruffy Raggedy Bears ...

... Old Fashioned Bears ...

... Bikey Bears In Ports ...

 
... Rosey Bears ...

You get the picture! :0) So ... when the girl decided she would start a craft design business and was deciding what to call it ... well ... what better name to choose than ...


... cos the bears just want to TAG ALONG home with you! :0)

So there you go ... a round-about, pretty-picture way of telling you how I chose my business and blog name. Now it's YOUR turn! What's your blog name and why did you choose it?? Let me know and pop across to tell Sweet Cinnamonny Dawn too ... you might even find yourself in the draw for a pretty prize for playing along! :0)

I'm off to make myself a cup of lavender tea so I can sit back in comfort to visit some of the other blogs who are playing along ... and maybe I'll give a few bears a hug on the way past! :0) Hope your week is off to a great start ... Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting Kris and a lovely name

Joy said...

Kris I just love all of your fabulous bears .... and your blog name is perfick for you ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Dawn said...

Love the name and the Bears too Kris...
Hugs Dawn x x

Mistea said...

Lovely Bears to come home with you. Perfect name for a business and blog.
Enjoy the hugs.

Maria said...

Love all your Bears Kris and of course a very suitable name for you.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Being a fellow arctophile I just love the name of your blog and I love that they (the bears that is)seem to follow you home...me too. Many an orphan bear now lives with me. Great story Kris.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...