Sunday 1 June 2014

End Of Month ... Start Of Winter!

G'day to all of you in blogland! The Meares' Madhouse is even more manic than the last time I popped in, so I'm afraid I don't have any sewing to share with you ... but lots of you have been busily stitching away and adding to your list of finishes, so this is a little reminder to all of you ...


... OPAMers. It's the end of another month and time to update your sidebar lists and email me or my Gorgeous Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg with your May tally. We always have so much fun seeing what you lovely gals have been creating. :0) We'll be blog-hopping in the next few days, so stay tuned for the random prize draw

And that means today is the first day of winter ... EEEEEEEKK!!!! You all KNOW how much I DON'T like winter ... SIGH!!! If I was a bear I could go into hibernation mode about now. :0)


If only I didn't have to be a grown up and go to work. :0)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend ... lots of action around the Madhouse ... I promise to share a little more soon about what's keeping me busy and away from my blog. Have a FANTASTIC weekend! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


5 comments:

KimM said...

The start of winter - wow. We are just getting into a sizzling summer here. Time to crank up the air conditioning….:)
xxx

Melody said...

Hope your week is fantastic too.

Maria said...

Nice to see you pop up.. Love the Bear bit as I know you are not a fan of winter. It's not to bad where we live. Just get a few COLD days..

debbie said...

In Brighton, (Brissie northside) there have been only 3 nights where I have closed all the doors so far...and that was about a month ago LOL. I've updated my sidebar for OPAM. The bear is so cute :) xx debbie

Christine said...

Gosh, No rest for the wicked, as they say! I thought you were temporarily out of action. :-) Will be onto it and am looking forward to hearing your news.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...