Friday 30 January 2015

Tick! Tock!


TICK! TOCK! 

Time is slipping away ... counting down to the close of sign up for OPAM 2015.

Sweet Peg and I have been kept busy this week adding names, blog addresses and email addresses to our OPAM spreadsheet and are THRILLED by how many of you are joining us for a fun, stress-free, guilt-free, gives-us-a-little-nudge challenge to aim to finish One Project A Month. What has thrilled me even more is the notes I received from a couple of gals as they've signed up this year to say they had played along with OPAM in years passed, but skipped it for a year or two ... and are now signing up again because they discovered they had achieved much more the years they played along with OPAM! How wonderful! Welcome back to our "Repeat Offenders". :0)

And to the "Newbies" joining for the first time ... I hope you find OPAM helpful in giving your mojo a little nudge ... and reminding us all that it's good to take a bit of "Time-Out" for ourselves, to be creative and to recharge our own batteries before we go back to trying to be all things to all people ... you know what I mean, busy ladies!! :0)

Now ... usually Sweet Peg and I trade off doing a random prize draw for all those who have registered finishes with us each month, but as for the past couple of years, we're not going to do a draw at the end of January (which is approaching with the speed of a freight train!!) instead, we'll do a DOUBLE DRAW at the end of FEBRUARY. But please pop your finishes on your sidebar lists (good to get in the habit early in the year!!) and feel free to email your tallies through to me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg and we'll add them to our sparkly-new spreadsheet. :0)

I don't know about all of you, but I LOOOOOOOOVE to see my list of finishes growing to remind me of what I've achieved, so as soon at a project is finished, it's ON THE LIST! :0) It also helps keep me up-to-date in case the end of the month gets a wee bit busy ... which seems to happen so often!

So ... if you haven't signed up yet with me or Sweet Peg ... you'd better get a wriggle-on cos tomorrow night (Saturday January 31) we're like Cinderella and turn into a pumpkin at midnight! Tee! Hee! Hee!

I've got a very special stitching day happening here at Edward House tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to throw on my glad-rags, slop on some war-paint and tizzy up my frizzy hair (actually, it's not too bad now cos I made a date with my hairdresser yesterday!!) and my Bestest-Buddy-Since-We-Were-Nine Lynette is coming for a drive up the 'hill' for a play date - WOO! HOO!! Look out Toowoomba and Highfields! The husbands have both braced themselves for the fallout! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you're having a good week and that your weekend is full of fabulousness! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


8 comments:

2ne said...

Love to join this again :-D

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

its going to be one awesome year for us again Krix...woo hoo xxxx

Maria said...

Hope you had a fabulous time with your Best-Friend-Since -You-Nine......
Will do my side bar update now...

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Woo hoo Kris all done and posted for January! Thanks for running OPAM again xo

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Woo hoo Kris all done and posted for January! Thanks for running OPAM again xo

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Woo hoo Kris all done and posted for January! Thanks for running OPAM again xo

Maria said...

Kris we have a power outage sew can't u[load my photos for Jan OPAM as they are on my hard drive not this laptop.
Sew will be OK to post with Febs ??

Melody said...

Thank you so much for organising OPAM again. I love it, keeps me motivated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...