Wednesday 27 May 2015

Loony For Lingerie Bags & Reminder!!

Do you have a 'go to' project that you just LOVE to make? A pattern that just goes together and looks great every time you make it? I have a confession to make ... I'm going loony for lingerie bags! :0)

My most recently completed pattern, "Ooh! La! La! Lingerie Bags" is my new 'go to' pattern when I want to make something pretty and practical as a surprise or giftie for someone special.

Do you remember I made myself a set to keep my knickers neat when I travel?

Pretty sage greens. Well ... my lovely Mum was eyeing off my lingerie bags, so I decided to make a set for her, too ... while she's away I could work on them without her seeing them, so it will be a surprise! :0) Now, Mum's a bit of a 'Green Gal' too, so ...

... fresh apple greens matched with some eye-popping hot pinks for a pop of contrast.

One bag featuring a cheerful daisy appliqué ...

... and one with a variegated stitchery of naughty-but-nice lingerie and some hot pink peepers. I just love how each set comes together and I think Mum will love these too ... and hopefully they'll help her keep track of her knickers when she's travelling! One mustn't lose one's knickers!! Tee! Hee! Hee!

So ... that's two finishes that I need to pop on my sidebar list. And that, dear OPAMers, is my cue to remind you that it's almost THAT time of the month again. The end of the month is steaming along at a break-neck speed, so don't forget to update your sidebar lists and send a quick email through to me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg. And a big CHEERIO to my Sweet Friend, who's Mum is unwell at the moment ... thinking of you Sweet Friend and sending lots of BEAR HUGS your way!

And that's about the size of it for what's happening here at the Meares' Madhouse in amongst the usual craziness of our life. I hope you're all having a fabulous week so far and that it just gets better and better. Now I need to go and decide what's for dinner so we're all fed and bedded down in front of the tele by the time the whistle blows for kick off for ...


I'm not really much of a football fan ... cricket is my sport of choice ... but at State of Origin time, I'm a proud Maroons' supporter. So til next time ...

QUEENSLANDER!!!

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS





3 comments:

Melody said...

These would make a brilliant gift

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are all super cute xxxxx

Jo said...

I haven't made any lingerie bags before, maybe I might start. They are cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...