Saturday 3 February 2018

How Do You Spend A Rainy Day?

It's grey, cool & rainy here on top of our 'hill' today for the second day in a row ... & I'm just fine with that! :0) I'm very much a hot-&-sunny weather kinda gal, but it's been so dry here that even with the cooler temperatures (currently 16 degrees) we're happy to stay snuggled inside watching the rain.

So ... How do you spend a rainy Saturday?


Why ... Snuggled under a flannel blankie with some hand stitching & a favourite movie, of course. Do you recognise the movie? It's "The Day After Tomorrow". Funnily enough (or maybe ironically) my two favourite rainy day movies are TDAT & "Twister". I love a good disaster movie. :0) And Maybe it puts a rainy day into perspective. :0P 

How do you spend a rainy day? What's your rainy day go-to movie? If the rain keeps up, I'll need more suggestions. Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I'd tell you if I got a rainy day...... My baby was complaining of freezing.....

Maria said...

When it's raining it's a good time to hide the Cave and sew listening to an audiobook.

Janice said...

Even for us cold climate dwellers that is a bit cool for this time of year. I don’t tend to watch movies but a miserable day makes me want to bake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...