Saturday 14 April 2018

A Rainy Saturday!

It's overcast, cool & drizzling rain, so how do you think we're spending our Saturday?


Yep ... MOVIE MARATHON! :0) And some relaxing stitching on my Butterfly Garden quilt blocks. Can you guess which movie series my Beloved Geek Boy & I are revisiting? Feet up, blankie tucked, kettle boiled & the diffuser going ...


... Not a bad way to spend a Saturday. :0) Poor GB has picked up a head cold so today's oil of choice is "Easy Air"  blend from doTERRA. Hopefully it will help GB's cold... & kill the germs before they catch me. :0)

I hope you've had a great week & that you spend time doing something you love this weekend. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS




1 comment:

Raewyn said...

A good use of your rainy day... hope the headcold bugs have gone away...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...