Friday 15 June 2018

Ambushed! ... Again!!

A croaky, sniffly, coughy hello to all of you gorgeous creatures out there in blogland. I hope you're all well ... Which is something I'm NOT at the moment ... DARN IT! I've been ambushed by my second head cold of winter & feeling rather miserable. I usually manage to get through winter with just one head cold but this one was sneaky. SIGH!





So, between feeling miserable, not sleeping very well due to breathing apparatus not functioning at full capacity & longer than usual hours at my grown up job, there hasn't been anything creative happening here. I had thought today might be a sewing day, but I keep having long blinks ... In between snuffling & coughing! So I've given in, put some "Easy Air" essential oil blend in the diffuser ...


... And am snuggled under my trusty flannel blankie reading a Nora Roberts book ...



... In between long blinks! I may just stay here til spring. :0) If only I had someone to bring me hot toddies & bowls of homemade chicken soup. Ah well ... Will have to make my own cuppas & settle for chicken noodle Cuppa-Soup, I think. :0) Hopefully this cold clears up soon so my sewing mojo comes back ... Maybe next week. :0)

I think it's time to crawl out to make one of those hot cuppas so I'll sign off for now. Have a fabulous weekend, everyone & watch out for lurking lurgies! :0) Til next time ...

SNIFFLY BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

8 comments:

sunny said...

You poor thing! A cold is such a misery. We just made a quick shopping trip to the next town, and topped off the day with yummy ice cream. I wish I could send some to you. Get well soon!!

Cheryll said...

Hope you feel better asap... xox

Maria said...

Oh Kris do hope you are feeling better soon.
If I lived closer I'd make you some chicken soup and cuppa....

Chookyblue...... said...

Get Better soon......

Janice said...

I feel for you, as I'm still trying to get rid of my cough that has been hanging around for nearly a month. You do look very snug under your rug. The perfect place to be with the cold weather at the moment - which I know you don't enjoy at the best of times. Take care.

Karen.C said...

Well i hope you feel better soon.I love the quilt you're snuggled under too :)

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Thanks Karen! I'm on the mend just stuck with the annoying tickly cough. The flannel blankie gets SOOOOO much use! :0) It's made with ten inch squares, so was quick to make ... & so snuggly! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS xx (blogger wouldn't let me email you Karen so hopefully you see this!)

Karen.C said...

Thanks Kris i am just looking at all my layer cakes trying to decide which ones to use.If hubby is good i may just make him a flannel one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...