Sunday 17 February 2019

A Quiet Weekend!

Aaaahhhhh ... The bliss of a quiet weekend at home! I think that's when you start to feel you might be getting old! Tee! Hee! Hee! It's a rare & appreciated thing when both my Beloved Geek Boy & I can just stay home, mooch around, catch up on chores (YUCK!) & tackle some of the projects on our "one day" lists. So while GB disappeared out into the shed to do manly things with noisy power tools, I settled in to play with some fabricky goodness. :0) Remember I started playing with these ...


Well today they grew to ...


This. Yes ... They will one day (soon, hopefully!) be a stacked coin quilt, a gift for a special someone later in the year. I've joined three of these rows since I took this photo. It was good to make some progress. :0)

So what have you been up to this weekend? I hope it has included some fun stuff, some kick-back-and-relax time or some productive time. :0) And I hope you have a fantastic week ... Even if we have to be grown ups. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS,
KRIS


2 comments:

Maria said...

Sew good to have a lovely weekend at home for both GB and you...
lovely beach fabrics for the coin quilt...
I had a fantastic weekend at retreat with my DD.. got lots of sewing done...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It’s going to be awesome love the colours ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...