Friday 16 August 2019

Fri-Yay!!

YAY! It's Friday & I'm home all day! :0) That means slouching around in my comfy-est daggy houseclothes, some lovely quiet, some instruction writing (BLECH!!) & some stitching on ... You guessed it! Another Secret Squirrel project! :0P I know ... I'm such a tease! :0) Wanna see a sneaky-peeky?? Of the project ... NOT me in my comfy daggy houseclothes cos that would be scary!! Tee! Hee! Hee!


Isn't that a pretty Cottage Garden thread?! It's "Granny Bonnet". This project is still evolving. Sometimes when I start designing a project I can picture exactly how it will look finished & how to achieve that look ... But others start with a stitchery & kind of evolve & grow. That's how this project is unfolding. Stay tuned ... & so will I! :0P

Whatever you're doing this Friday & weekend I hope you find some time to do what makes you smile. :0D Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

2 comments:

Janice said...

So pretty.

Sharm said...

Hello at last Kris! Lovely catching up on your last few posts of holidays, birthday celebrations and secret stitching .... and yes, grown up jobs taking up sooooo much of our valuable time!!! I'm having a few issues trying to work out this new lap top & having to use my phones internet (hotspot) to get internet access (yep, we don't have NBN/wi fi here at this house as yet)! It's throwing me out but hope to get back into the swing of things soon! Hope your week goes well
hugs sharm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...