Tuesday 12 November 2019

OPAM Winner!

Hello to everyone out there in blogland! I hope you're well ... & safe. Those of my blogging buddies who are overseas may not know it, but Queensland & New South Wales are experiencing horrific bushfires at the moment in many places. Bushland has been devastated, wildlife has been killed, injured & made homeless, houses, businesses & schools have been lost, people have been injured & killed. The largely volunteer fire fighting force is stretched to the limit. The scariest part is ... It's not even summer yet. We live in an area bordered on three sides by either national park areas or forestry, so we're keeping a close eye on our local fire news & praying for those already affected ... And praying for rain! For those of you in areas affected by the fires ... Please stay safe.

On to something a little lighter ...I'm finally getting around to doing the random prize draw for OPAM for October. Sorry to drag the chain a bit ... Getting back into the swing of being a grown up has been wearing me out. 😜 Now ... Since we were road tripping for the last half of the month, I'm pretty chuffed that I managed two finishes before we went ...


OK ... I know I shared this pic of the yoga mat carry pouch I made for my Aunt to thank her for hosting our stay in the Adelaide Hills, but I kinda have to show it again ... Cos I made myself one that was almost identical. 😜 It was a quick, fun project to make & handy to take my yoga mat on our holiday to stretch out the aches & stiff muscles caused by long hours in the car. Our final tally for October was ...

95 FINISHES!

YAY! Well done everyone. & well done if you also made some progress on a long term project. And the winner of the random draw is ...



Congrats, Fiona! Drop me an email & I'll send you a copy of the PDF prize pattern.

But now ... It's time to start playing in the kitchen to make dinner ... Chicken kababs on warm pumpkin, sweet potato & baby spinach salad ... YUMMO! 😁 Take care everyone. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

4 comments:

Janice said...

“Yay! Fiona!” Well done to you too, for sneaking in a finish during holiday prep.

Cheryll said...

Congrats to Fiona...xox

Maria said...

Congrates Fiona on the win...
Two great finishes for you Kris..

Fiona said...

Yay me.. thanks Kris.... xx
Great happy yoga mat too...…
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...