Sunday 29 March 2020

Brightening The Zombie Apocalypse!

Hello to all of my blogland buddies! I hope you're safely tucked up at home to ride out the zombie apocalypse. 😁 Apart from a quick trip into our nearby town (thankfully a small country town, so not many people) to vote in our local government elections, I've been enjoying a quiet weekend at home. That doesn't mean I haven't been busy, though! 😜

I'm knee-deep once again in some Secret Squirrel stitching on a fun project  ... Want a sneaky-peeky???


 Cheerful coloured threads brightening my weekend. I'm excited to be part of something special that will be happening very soon, so stay tuned for something fun coming to brighten the zombie apocalypse. 😜 I can't tell you more yet, but if you're on social media, this is the hashtag to watch for ...

#loveandhugsfromaustralia

Trust me ... You'll want to keep an eye out! 😜 But right now, it's back to the sewing machine for me. Take care of yourselves & stay home & stitch. 😉 Til next to me ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS OPAMers ... Time to update your sidebar lists & email your finishes through to me. 😁

3 comments:

June's Jottings said...

Oh wow, can't wait for this new project, loved your projects at the 'Girls Stitch In' and will soon be looking for more things to do.

Janice said...

Sneaky!

Raewyn said...

And here's me thinking I would use this time to finish all my outstanding projects - not start something(s) new!!!! Cant wait...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...