Sunday 24 January 2021

Countdown!

OK ... Now I have that 80's anthem "Final Countdown" by Europe stuck with in my head ... Along with 80's glam rock, long hair, big guitar riff mental pictures! 😂 So with that soundtrack running through my head, here's the announcement you've all (well ... SOME of you! 😝) have been waiting for ...



It's on again & signup kicks off ...

TUESDAY JANUARY 26

Many of you have played along with OPAM ... One Project A Month ... For years, so you know the drill, but I'll post the guidelines on Tuesday as an intro for our newbies & a reminder for our repeat offenders. 😉 This fun, low-stress challenge is a great way to encourage ourselves to finish at least one project each month & take some time out from busy lives to be creative. It also gives us a world-wide cheer squad of like-minded crafters to chat to & be inspired by. 😊

So ... I hope a few of you will play along ... See you back here on Tuesday. 😉 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS! 

CHEERS!
KRIS

1 comment:

Érika Costurarte said...

I sent the email! what happiness ... we will work hard this year ... I love these challenges !!!

xoxo ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...