Friday 25 June 2021

CRIKEY!!

There went another week! It went zipping past in a blur of busyness, a family visit & crazy catch-up with my grown up job, plus my boss is away for two weeks & we’re a staff member down, too. I’m looking forward to the weekend, even if the weather gurus are telling me it’s gonna be a NAAAAAAASTY weather weekend! 😳 Hibernating in front of the fire with books, movies, stitching & cups of tea sounds like my preferred plan. 😜

So here I am finally getting around to the OPAM roundup for May ... just in time to remind you to update your sidebar tallies for June! Tee! Hee! Hee! I think everyone must have had a bit of a disrupted May, actually, as it’s our lowest tally for the year so far with ...

43 FINISHES 

But ... during my blog hopping I saw that many of you are working away on longer term projects, so that means less finishes, but still enjoying some creative time. The winner of the random prize draw for May is ...


Congrats Janice! Drop me an email & I’ll send you your PDF copy of a Tag Along Teddies pattern to play with.

And really, that’s it from me for today. I’m off to put the kettle on ready to start my weekend ...


A cuppa, some Enya, a scented candle burning & some stitching. My version of a winter survival kit. 😂 Whatever you’re up to, stay warm, stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 



4 comments:

Cheryll said...

Congrats to Janice... and you go EnJoY...xox

Maria said...

Been freezing 🥶 here too so keep warm you …
Congratulations Janice !

Janice said...

Gosh! That’s a nice surprise 😊. Thanks so much. You stay nice and warm up there in your hill.

Judy S. said...

It's hard to think of your cold weather since it's been so unusually hot here. I can't remember whether I sent you my June finishes but hope I did. Congrats to Janice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...