Saturday 6 August 2022

Another Month Gone!

Well … it seems that another month has passed me by … we’re closer to the end of the year than the beginning … EEP! On the plus side, we’re also closer to the end of winter. 😜 And the end of the month means it’s time for good OPAMers to update their sidebar finishes list & email their tally for July through to me. 😉

I didn’t have any finishes to add to my tally except for the quilt I showed that I finished off for GB’s workmate. But … I did START something. 😜


I’ve had this French General layer cake tucked away for a while waiting to make it into something special. I LOOOOVE the soft French reds & blues & the range name, “La Vie Boheme” , “The Bohemian Life” seems pretty appropriate for someone whose brother says she’s a leftover hippie. Tee! Hee! Hee!


And it’s going to be a new patchwork tiered skirt. 🥰 Stay tuned. 😉

I hope you’re all having a good weekend so far. I’m enjoying a quiet one at home after a busy, stressful week at my grown up job. One more day to catch our breath before getting back on the hamster wheel … I think I need a cup of tea! 🤣 Take care, stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😊 Til next time …

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS! 
KRIS 


1 comment:

Janice said...

Those fabrics will make a lovely skirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...