Thursday 9 April 2020

Another Wascilly Wabbit!

Yep ... Easter must almost be here because there's another wascilly wabbit on the loose over on the latest block of the Love & Hugs From Australia Stitchalong FB page. 😁 Marg Low is today's design contributor & if you visit her blog, you'll find out about the real life wascilly wabbit that inspired Marg's stitched bunny on her gorgeous block. Have you joined the LAHFA Stitchalong fun? I'd love to hear if you're stitching along. Just a few more days until my block is featured ... I'm a little bit nervous & a lot excited. 😁 Remember the sneaky-peeky?


Stay tuned. 😜

But now, I'm off to finish my before-bed-time Moroccan Mint tea before I hit my pillow. While this may not be the Easter break we all planned, we have so very much to be thankful for, so stay well, stay safe, stay kind, stay connected, stay home ... & keep stitching. 😘 Til next time ...



BUNNY HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Janice said...

The sneak peek of your block looks rather intriguing. I've been saving and printing out the blocks, but haven't started any as yet. They really are lovely.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love the colours. Looking forward to the big reveal 🐰🐇

Unknown said...

Thank you very much, Kris, for your generosity. It is a very cute block, just itching to be stitched. I shall enjoy it muchly. Namaste, Carmen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...