Friday 6 May 2022

March & April OPAM Update!

FINALLY! Here I am, checking in to catch up with OPAM for March & April! It’s been a hectic couple of months … thank goodness you clever clogs OPAMers have been creating up a storm, cos I don’t have much to show for my time. πŸ™„ And the designing & stitching I HAVE been doing is … you guessed it! … Secret Squirrel! 😜 But I’ll show you teasing sneaky-peeky before I share the OPAM results. Some of you who’ve been visiting me for a while will be shocked to hear that (brace yourself, Kerryanne! 🀣)…


… I’ve been thinking about Christmas!! I know, I know … I’m usually in Christmas denial right up til December 24, but I’m joining the lovely Steph & Marion at the Quilter’s Angel to cook up a Christmas treat. You’ll have to wait a while longer to find out about this one. πŸ˜‰ And yes … I’ve been playing with Cottage Garden Threads again! πŸ₯°πŸ˜ They really should make me an ambassador, shouldn’t they … I could be bribed with pretty threads! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

OPAM … well … lots of creativity happening in the last couple of months. HUGE thanks to those of you who emailed their tallies to me. Even if I didn’t get to email you back m I really appreciate you sending your finishes through … it saves me a lot of time when I’m updating the spreadsheet. And the totals were …

172 FINISHES for MARCH

&

88 FINISHES for APRIL 

YAY! Well done everyone who added to those tallies … & pats on the back, too, for those like me working on Secret Squirrel or long term projects. And although we’re ALL winners if we take some time out to create, the two random draw winners are …


&


Congrats, gals! Drop me an email & I’ll send you your PDF pattern prize to have fun with. 😁

Right now, though, I think I hear the kettle playing my song, so I’m off to make a cuppa … & have a piece of rainy day cake …


MMMMMMMM! Cake!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ It’s a 4 Ingredients recipe that was super quick to make & (funnily enough! 😜) has just four ingredients. It was just a bit crumbly, so I think I’ll add a bit more liquid next time I bake it, but it’s pretty yummy with a splodge of butter & a cuppa. πŸ˜‰ Whatever you’re up to for the weekend, take care, stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😊 Til next time …

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 


4 comments:

Cheryll said...

OOOhhh HaPPy & LuCKy me... Thanks Kris for hosting each month...

Maria said...

That looks like a nice Christmassy secret project with CGTs…
WOW! That’s a great tally for both months and congrats to Karen and Cheryll for their win.
Oh that’s cake does look yummy and a dob of cream would work nicely too…πŸ˜‹

Janice said...

Congratulations to the girls. That is a great tally of projects. Have fun with your Christmas project. It may change your mind about Christmas. LOL

Narelle said...

Congratulations Karen and Cheryll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...