Thursday 30 October 2014

OPAM & A Quilting Sneaky Peeky!!

Do you remember a song that has the line ... "Whoops! There goes another rubber tree ..." ? Well ... I may not be missing any rubber trees, but here it is, nearly the end of the week, nearly the end of the month and I find myself saying ... "WHOOPS! There goes another one!" :0) Can you identify with this, too?!

So if its almost the end of the month, that means it's time for all good OPAMers to update their sidebar lists and email their tally for October through to me or my GORGEOUS Partner In Crime Sweet Peg



And the REALLY exciting thing is ... I HAVE A FINISH! WOO! HOO!!!! It's been a bit of a lean period for my sewing finishes during our house prepping/selling/buying/moving and boy does it feel good to have something to add to that list ... FINALLY!! :0) Here's hoping there are a few more before the chubby bloke in red comes calling. :0) OPAMers ... what have YOU finished this month??

Now ... I have had rather a busy week at my 'grown up' job, so haven't had time to take some nice pics of my finish, but I thought I'd share a sneaky peeky with you all ... Ready?? ... ''

... A free-form quilted butterfly courtesy of the quilting genus of the Fabulous Fiona. This really is just a very small part of the GORGEOUS quilting Fiona has one again waved her magic quilting want to create and it doesn't really show off the colour of the quilt properly either ... well ... you will just have to stay tuned, won't you! Tee! Hee! Hee!

I'm off to play Polly and put the kettle on for a cuppa ... and try to work out what projects to take with me for our Friday Night Sit N Stitch mini-retreat this weekend. WOO! HOO! Wanna bet I end up in the 'naughty corner' again?! Tee! Hee! Hee! Whatever you're up to, I hope there's some creative time scheduled in for you, too. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Melody said...

Thank you so much for the reminder

Fiona said...

Hard to believe it is the end of the month already.... so glad the quilt is done...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I do remember that song LOL nice peaks xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...