Sunday 11 March 2018

Oops! Sunday Ran Out!!

That seems to be the case most weekends ... The weekend runs out before I'm ready for it! :0) I was supposed to tell you some exciting OPAM news ... But GB & I ended up out in the garden & lost track of time. I'll be back tomorrow night I promise.

I thought I'd share a cute pic to compensate. This little fella was watching us tidy up his home ...


Isn't he cute!! It's the tiniest bearded dragon I've ever seen. We named him "Lou" the lizard. :0)

I hope you had a fantastic weekend ... I'll be back tomorrow to share mine ... Along with the OPAM news. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

6 comments:

sunny said...

Gosh, I don't even clean house for myself, and you do it for a tiny bearded dragon?? LOL! Weekends are never long enough.

Raewyn said...

He is very cute! I agree, weekends come and go far too quickly!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I lost my weekend as well...Lou is a cutie xxx

Susan said...

Weekends do go quickly....

Janice said...

Aww! So sweet. We lost track of our Sunday afternoon in the garden as well. I think it is that time of year.

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG record short post.........
OH SO CUTE........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...