Monday 12 March 2018

OPAM Update & News!

Well ... I ran out of weekend before I got around to writing this post and I almost ran out of Monday as well! SHEESH! I'm pretty sure someone is stealing hours out of my days. :0P

So ... Remember how my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg and I said we wouldn't be able to do monthly prizes this year because of the cost of posting prizes? WEEEEEEEEEEELL ... We had a little think, cos we really enjoy encouraging you gals in your creative efforts, SOOOOOOOO ... We came up with a little solution.

Each month Sweet Peg and I will take turns to choose THREE random winners, who will receive ... A PDF copy of an original Tag Along Teddies stitchery design! The stitchery will include the design to trace and stitching instructions and can be made up into whatever project you like. To show you how it can be used, I made it into a pretty and handy drawstring bag ...



It's not the best photo, as the shadows at night make it a bit tricky to get photos, but it gives you a bit of an idea. The wording says, "You are bee-utiful!" I'm looking forward to seeing how our prize winners use this cute stitchery. :0)

But wait! There's more!! :0) Sweet Peg has been playing in her sewing cave and created a special QUILT that she will be giving to a very lucky draw winner at the end of the year. All finishes for the year will go into the mega-draw for that gorgeous quilt from Sweet Peg. Are you a bit excited?? We are! :0)

So our first three prize winners for 2018 are ...




Congratulations gals! Drop me an email and I'll send your PDF stitchery to you to play with. Right now though, after a very busy day, I think I've earned a sit down with a cup of tea. :0) Enjoy your week everyone and happy creating! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS. Google and I seem to be having some kind of "ISSUE" at the moment, so I'm hoping this uploads OK ... did I mention there are days I'm really unfond of technology?!?! SIGH!!!!!!


12 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Congratulations to the winners!
And thank you to our lovely hostesses. :)

sunny said...

I don't think any of us need prizes to stay motivated, but you've come up with a brilliant solution! And what a lovely little pattern. Thanks for all you do!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

WOO HOO.....so exciting.....love your totally amazing design....the dilly bag looks fantastic....and bring on OPAM 2018.......LOVE AND KISSES PEG......XXXXX

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

That sounds great :-)

Jeanette said...

How exciting & i'm a winner. 😊😊. Hugs, xx

Maria said...

Congratulations to the three winners . Such a cute design and it will be interesting to see what they make with it even though just joining in with OPAM gives me the insentive to get something made each month. Thank you to both lovely ladies....

Susan said...

Congratulation to all all 3
Wow - what a great prize idea - though i would still do it without the prize carrot.
thanks to both of you

Raewyn said...

Oh very exciting - and very generous of you both. You know though we love OPAM without gifties but it's very lovely and an extra incentive :-)

2ne said...

I am a winner too - so lucky :-D

Janice said...

How very generous of you both and congratulations to the winners. There will be a special club of girls with OPAM stitchery projects.

Cheryll said...

That's a fantastic idea... well done to the both of you.
Congrats to the winners... & keep up the good work... xox

Jenny said...

Congratulations to the winners and thanks Kris and Peg it sounds great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...