Thursday 12 September 2019

OPAM Winner & Weekend Winding Up!

Hello to all you lovely creative people out there in blogland! I hope you're having a fantastic week. Mine has been a bit muddly & is ending with my Beloved Geek Boy feeling miserable with a nasty head cold ... Which I'm trying hard not to catch! September is WAY too busy for me to get sick, so he's receiving care & sympathy from a distance! :0)

Not much sewing here this week, but this weekend is Stitchers Dream Day hosted by the Marvellous Marion & Stupendous Steph if the Quilters Angel, so the chances of me threading a needle are pretty high ...though my Bestest-Buddy-Since-We-Were-Nine Lynette says I do more chatting than stitching. How rude! And I'd be highly offended ... If she wasn't right! Tee! Hee! Hee!

While I may not have been stitching, I have been busy ...


Printing, collating, folding & packaging LOTS of patterns ready for this weekend ... My two new Secret Squirrel projects that I've shown you sneaky-peekies of will be revealed this weekend, so I'll be able to share them with my cyber buddies next week ... Stay tuned! :0)

I've  also managed to finish the OPAM hopping & the total of finishes for August was very impressive ...

177 Finishes!

WOW! Well done everyone! And the winner of the random draw prize of a Tag Along Teddies PDF pattern is ...


Congrats Lise! :0) Anne-Lise is one of our wonderful repeat offenders who has been OPAMing with me since the start. Drop me an email, Lise, & I'll email you a PDF to play with. :0)

But now, I think I need to hit the pillow so my batteries are fully charged for a weekend of stitching, chatting & giggling with stitchy buddies. Whatever you're up to, take care of yourself & have fun! Back soon with Stitchers Dream Day pics ... AND ... An exciting piece of news! Stay tuned! ;0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Janice said...

How exciting to be sharing your new patterns this weekend. It should be great fun. If you are your normal self I don't really expect to see any stitching by you (just going on what you have told us previously:)) Anyway, you'll have a good excuse, you have to be tutoring your new patterns. Have a wonderful time. Also, that's a great number of finishes. Congrats to Anne-Lise.

Maria said...

I'm sure you are having a wonderful time over the weekend launching your new pattern and chatting with your friends....

177 is a great tally for the month. Congrats to Anne-Lise, enjoy your win.

Raewyn said...

Congratulations to Anne-Lise! I hope you had a fun weekend!! And perhaps got a little stitching done?! I'm looking forward to seeing your new designs :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...