Wednesday 20 October 2021

Late Is My Middle Name!

OK ... so Late isn’t REALLY my middle name, but I’m starting to think it should be! 😂 Another month where I’m late to share the OPAM roundup & random draw winner ... sorry about that. I’d like to say it’s cos I was caught up stitching, but despite a little bit of stitching happening, it’s mostly been “other stuff” that has distracted me or drained my energy. Still ... here I am, finally, catching up. 😉

Some of you clever creatives out there have obviously been doing my share of the creating, as September tied with August as the most productive month for OPAMers ... there were ...

94 FINISHES ...

... for September.well done everyone! And a pat on the back for those who made some progress on longer-term projects in September even if they didn’t get to add to their finishes tally. That was me, but after picking up my “Cheeky Chimpies” quilt today from my quilting fairy, the Fabulous Fiona, I’ll have a finish for my October list ..
 YAY! 😆 And the September winner of the random prize draw is ...


Congrats Jeanette! Drop me an email & I’ll send you your PDF pattern prize to play with.

Now I may not have done much sewing in September but I HAVE done some plotting & planning for a couple of new projects, including a quilt for a friend who’s facing an ongoing health challenge. For something a bit different for me, here are the fabrics I’ve gathered to use ...


Even though I’ve not played with this colour combo before, it’s been on my “gonna do it one day” list. I’m thinking about a modified stacked coin quilt, so I’ll see how I go. Stay tuned! 😜

But now it’s time for a quick cuppa before I contemplate what we’re having for dinner tonight. I hope you’re all keeping safe & well & managing to squeeze in some creative time in your days. 😊 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Life is crazy these days and like you I don’t really know why?
Lots of finishes for the OPAMers and enjoy your win Jeanette….
Look forward to seeing what you create with those different for you fabrics….

Judy S. said...

Hmmm. I think we have the same middle name! I don't even remember if I sent you my Sept. finishes. Oh well, hope to do better this month!

Janice said...

Congratulations to Jeanette. Have fun making your next quilt. Black and white with a pop of red is Mick’s favourite quilt colour. I’m sure your friend will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...