Friday 29 October 2021

Rainy Day Sewing!

It’s a cool & rainy Friday & I’m actually spending the day at home ... YAY! Am I tackling my housework & grown up chores? NOPE!! 😜 


I’ve got my diffuser going with “Cheer” oil blend wafting warm & spicy scents through the house ...


... one of my favourite rainy day movies playing in the background & ...


... I’m starting to construct my special black, white & red quilt in one of my favourite styles ... stacked coins. I’m going to modify the layout slightly from just the traditional rows, but this is my starting point & I’m loving this colour combo. It’s classy, striking & a bit sassy ... just like the gorgeous friend I’m making it for. 😉 I’ll share some more progress pics as I go along. 

It’s feeling REALLY good to be getting some creative time after a long dry spell. 😜 I even have a FINISH to add to my tally for October ... WOO! HOO! I’m waiting for a day with better light to take some pics, so will share once I get organised. But that’s also my cue to remind all OPAMers that we’ve nearly run out of another month, so it’s time to email me your finishes for the month & update your sidebar lists ... if blogger will let you, that is! 🙄 A few of you have told me you’re having trouble doing that, so just email your finishes & that will be fine. Ah ... technology! It’s a wonderful thing ... when it works. 😆

And now I’m going to play Polly & put the kettle on for a cuppa before I go back to sorting stacked coin quilt bits. 😉 Have a wonderful weekend ... stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😊 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 



2 comments:

Fiona said...

loving the look of that pile of coins... October has gone by so fast....
Hugz

Judy S. said...

Love that quilt piece! You are right, Blogger has changed. You have to go to Design, then Layout, and then the Sidebar and scroll down. It sure took me a while to figure that out! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...