Wednesday 23 February 2011

We're Off To See The Wizard!!

Here I am ... popping in ... then popping out again! I know ... I'm worse than the nursery rhyme weasel! Tee! Hee! Hee! We had a fabulous few days away catching up with my mad rellies ... lots of chatting, lots of laughing, lots of photos! :0) Promise to share more when I have time to take a breath, cos no sooner am I home (late last night!) and I'm off again tomorrow after work. Where am I off to this time? Why, I'm ...

"Off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!"

My bestest-buddy-since-we-were-nine Lynette and I are off to see "Wicked"


The story of what happened BEFORE the famous tornado hit Dorothy's house and took her and Toto the dog on a whirlwind adventure. (sorry ... couldn't resist the bad pun! Tee! Hee! Hee!) Can't wait! The ticket was a Christmas gift from Mum and Dad cos they knew I'd been waiting patiently (or not so patiently!) for "Wicked" to come to Queensland. Thanks Mum and Dad! :0) So I'm leaving my Beloved Geek Boy at home (I believe a pub-meal-with-the-boys was mentioned!) and Lynette and I are off on a girls' night out, followed by a sleep-over and Friday play date ... I may just sleep most of the weekend to catch up! I'm not as young as I used to be, you know! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful week! OPAMers ... not too long til the end of the month, so make sure your finishes lists on your sidebars are up to date ... even if you add more finishes before the end of the month, pop on now what you've already finished just in case you get 'sidetracked' ... or is that just ME?!?! Tee! Hee! Hee! Also, don't forget to check that the finishes tally on your button is in GREEN print ... the OPAM part will stay red, but the bottom slightly smaller writing should be green ... email me if you're having problems making that happen.

To all of our Kiwi neighbours ... our thoughts and prayers are with you right now. The earthquake may not have physically affected your whole country, but it has certainly touched hearts not only all through NZ, but all over the world. Stay safe ... and believe in miracles!!

Til next time ...

"We're off to see the Wizard ...!! :0)

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS. A nice short one for you, Chookyblue! Tee! Hee! Hee! BH! KRIS

13 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Have fun at Wicked. "Unlimited, together we're UNLIMITED!... Dreams the way we planned them, if we work in tandem!" Lovely music!

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas

Anonymous said...

Have a great time away with your girlfriend these adventures are just the best,cant wait to hear about it Kris,have an awesome time.
big hugs shez

Amanda said...

What fun, have a great time. I fear that I may be somewhat dense, as I haven't a clue what you're talking about with the OPAM finishes going green. Perhaps I missed a step back when you set up the new system. I'd appreciate a word of help when you have a moment.

De said...

Have a great time! I will have a rave review when you get back thanks! Its something I have been thinking of going to - not even sure if there are still tickets available.

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun on your girls time away.........I got tickets for Mary Poppins.........not for quite awhile yet..........but can't wait.........

Sheryl said...

Kris, you and Lynette will love Wicked... I saw it in Melb with my two daughters, we all loved it, the story is good, the music great and the costumes and the colours are amazing... guess what is my fav colour...hehe...
But wait til you see Mary Poppins!! what can I say... except I'm going to see it for a second time in the end of March.....

Debbie Lane said...

You will not regret going to Wicked...saw it in Sydney, BADLY want to go again...Defying Gravity is the most magnificent song!!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Have a GREAT TIME!! I LOVED seeing Wicked! take care!

annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Judy S. said...

You'll love it! Enjoy!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

hi kris...you will so enjoy wizard...i have only heard good about it...sorry no opam for me for a while now i broke my arm...ouch, dzintra

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

ps also to let you know that the no on my opam badge is in green ans says 12000 and something...i notice that others are in the 13000's...dzintra

Bearly Sane said...

You'll love it Kris! I just have to settle for dinner out tonight.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

julia said...

oh kris, this sounds awesome!!! i hope you've had a fantastabulous time with your bestest-buddy-since-you-were-nine (hi lynette! :) ) & enjoy the musical.
i'm sorry i've missed it when it was in berlin...but maybe it will come again eventually.
i've updated my sidebar list & even my "small stuff" page (but there wasn't much to update).
hugs, julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...