Tuesday 9 April 2013

Slacko Checking In!!





Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! What a slacko I am to have been away from blogland for so long!! ESPECIALLY since I know the lovely OPAMers are waiting to hear who the winners of the March prize draw are ... OOPS! SORRY!! :0) Let's just say that I got caught up in the short week following Easter, an emergency dentist visit ... which resulted in me having to return to the dentist this Friday to have a root canal ... EEEEEEKK!!! Did I mention my dental phobia!!!!!!! SIGH! Don't you hate being a grown up some weeks?!?!! :0<

So ... on to the OPAM news.  537 finishes for March ... YAY!! Well done to all you clever-clogs stitchers out there!! There sure have been some BUSY needles and sewing machines stitching away! :0) Doesn't it feel GREAT to cross projects off the ol' "To Do" list and add them to your finishes list in your sidebar! :0) And even if you didn't get to add anything to your finishes list, if you took some time out to catch your breath, relax and create, then you're a winner too. :0) OK ... drum roll please ....


The winners are ...



CONGRATULATION GALS!! :0) If you'd like to email me your snail mail addresses, there will be a little surprise popped into post for you. I hope you're all enjoying being part of OPAM 2013 as much as my gorgeous partner-in-crime Sweet Peg and I enjoy seeing your fabulous finished projects each month. Isn't it nice just to have a bit of encouragement, a gentle nudge to finish things ... and a world-wide cheer squad! :0) Thank you all for playing along ... especially those of you who took the time to email your finishes through to Sweet Peg or me ... it's a huge help! :0)

OK ... off to have a cup of tea and watch a bit of mindless TV, trying to take my mind off my Friday date with the dentist .... SHUDDER!!! Hopefully I will survive my ordeal to come back and show you what I've been sewing. I hope you're all having a great week so far and that there's some time to kick-back, relax and STITCH in your itinerary. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!!

CHEERS!
KRIS


10 comments:

Maria said...

Congrates to the ladies...

Be brave at the dentist..

Fiona said...

lucky ladies... don't forget to wiggle your toes while you are at the dentist... it helps
Hugz

Melody said...

Congrats to the winners. Just love your lazy teddy image

Astrid said...

OMG! I never win - and I have WON! :)) How fun!
For each finish, we are all winners!

Katherine said...

Congrats to the winner! Be extra nice to the dentist. I hate them too. Mind you I dont envy you the bill after they do the root canal then tell you you need a crown to protect the weakened tooth! Some of them are rouges I'm quite sure lol.

Susan said...

Well done girls - the winners and the rest of us - even one project a month helps to put a dent in the UFO list.

Indigo Blue said...

Congratulations to both of you.

wish2stitch said...

Thanks for organising this again. I find it so motivating. Good luck with the trip to the dentist.

Cyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hey... you aren't the only slogger out in blogland... lol.

Judy S. said...

Good luck at the dentist! Big hugs, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...