Saturday 22 April 2017

Technology ... SIGH!!

 



Hello to you all out there in blogland! I'm still here & believe it or not I've actually posted five times in the last week ... Just not successfully!! Ah, technology ... Keeping us connected ... Unless it doesn't feel like it!

You may now have guessed that I've been experiencing technical difficulties. That would be an understatement! Five times I wrote a fairly lengthy post sharing some photos & adventures we had over the Easter weekend. Five times something went wrong & my post vanished into cyberspace or ended up on the wrong blog (long story ... Sorry Chookyblue!). GRRRRR! In the end I became discouraged & gave up! Then, I got busy, so still haven't come back to share our Easter adventures. I promise I will ... Just as soon as I meet a deadline I'm working to at the moment.

In the meantime I hope you're all well & having a lovely weekend so far. I'm madly sewing ... That deadline! :0) OPAM gals ... The month is slipping by quickly ... Don't forget to update your sidebar finishes list. And enjoy the rest of the weekend. I promise to be back soon ... Once technology & I make friends again. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

sunny said...

I consider computers a necessary evil! I had to buy a new laptop a couple of weeks ago. This more modern one has some nice features, but the hole in my wallet is not nice!!

Chookyblue...... said...

Geek boy sort this out.....some of the other girls wished you were coming too........
Must be shortest post on record.......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

did see your post got excited thought you were coming.... don't you just love technology ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...