Friday 19 May 2017

Bloggers ROCK!



 I MIGHT have met up with some blogging buddies for brunch (sounds positively posh, doesn't it?!?!) at the Park House Cafe in Toowoomba today. PERHAPS there was a BIT of chatting & laughing.


And MAYBE we all piled into the Fabulous Fiona's cosy little car for a mini patchwork shop hop. And I MAY have adopted a FEW pieces of fabric ... To give them a good home, you understand! :0)

UNLESS ... You're talking to my Beloved Geek Boy ... And then it's all rumour & innuendo & a big fat fib!!! Tee! Hee! Hee!

So much fun to catch up Fiona, Chookyblue, Susan & Maree! Thanks for a fun day ... When none of us spent ANY money! :0)

Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oh such fun not spending money 😆😆😆😆

Raewyn said...

Looks like you had a fun day!! Would have loved to hsve joined you but never mind - hopefully next time!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

What fun! Lovely to see those happy faces I know xx

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Sounds wonderful. I am a little green with envy.
Extra exciting as no one spent anything. ;p

Susan said...

I will tell my bank that I spent nothing when I get my statement!!!
but it was a fun day and totally worth the wet drive there and back.

Fiona said...

bunch of naughty kids in my car trying to tell me how to drive! It was great fun....
Hugz

Love Bears All Things said...

Say no more....those little fabric pieces were just begging you to take them home...I have heard that call many times..
Mama Bear

Chookyblue...... said...

I am not responsible for any fabric purchases that may or may no have been made.........LOL.........not sure Fiona will offer to drive next time though........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...