Friday 19 March 2010

My Bearbie Is A Cover Girl!!!

I'm VERY excited!! I just popped across to the "Handmade" page of  the "Craft Lovers" web site and discovered that my bearbie, Annie-Rose, is indeed a COVER GIRL!! :0) How EXCITING!! You might remember that I showed you a sneaky peek of her a little while back when she arrived home from her photo shoot in Sydney.



Well, if you pop over to the "Handmade" page, you can play with the very cool little animated magazine to see her in all her cover girl glory, then click on the magazine corners to 'turn' the pages to see how she looks inside the mag - I love the background they've used to take her project photos!! :0) There would be lots of Happy Dancing here, but ... the tummy still isn't completely stable, so we shan't rock the boat! Did you just hear the neighbours give sighs of relief that there would be no clog-dancing-elephant impersonations! Tee! Hee! Hee! This issue of "Handmade" hits newsagents next Wednesday, March 31, so keep an eye out for it.

A big thank you to all of my wonderful blogging buddies who have stopped by in the last couple of days to wish me well and to see how I'm feeling. Stina even stopped in twice in one day just to see how I was getting along! How lovely to have so many thoughtful friends out there in blogland! And I am feeling much better, thank you. As I said, the tummy still isn't 100%, but if I don't move around too much, all is good. So, I'm doing some quiet hand stitching in front of some of my fave DVD's and when I move around, I'm careful not to upset my delicate tum. Imagine if you will, me, gliding carefully and gracefully slowly around the house rather than walking ... and you'll probably have a hilarious mental picture of the reality! :0) My Beloved Geek Boy has also been taking wonderful care of me and has been Chief Cook for the last few days. He's even made some special trips to the supermarket in search of bland-but-tasty food for me - isn't he a SWEETIE!!! :0) Hopefully a quiet weekend will finish off the recovery period for me and I'll be in top form next week - I have to be, cos there's big doings in the Meares' Madhouse next week!!! Stay tuned!! :0)

And now, I'm going to glide off back to the lounge room to stitch. Hope you've all had a great week and that you have some fun stuff planned for your weekend. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!
CHEERS!
KRIS

10 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wahoo...how good does she look...well done Kris (mwah)...glad to hear you are a little better, but we must get rid of those sea legs...take care Peg xx

Elizabeth said...

Annie-Rose is super adorably cute. She looks like she's well adjusted to the life of a celeb! Congrats and feel better soon!

Grethe said...

Sweet,sweet,sweet! I love teddy bears.I got a mini one on a key-ring for my birthday the other day,an extra present from my DD.
Glad you`re feeling better :-)
Happy Quilting to you.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Annie-Rose is so lovely - I want to give her a cuddle.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. She makes a lovely cover girl.

Stina Blomgren said...

No wonder she is a cover girl.. so sweet..:o)
Happy to hear you are gliding around the house... feeeling better.. you know.. its cake time soon..:o)

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats........

Bearly Sane said...

Congratulations Kris! Bet it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Cath Ü said...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling the best.... Congrats on making the cover of the mag... I also made it onto a cover this month... Homespun with my little bunnies...

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Congrats Kris on another published project and a front cover also - woo hoo!!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...