Monday 19 December 2011

Flying In Like Santa's Reindeer!!!

Oh dear! Oh dear! OH DEAR!!! My Monday didn't just go pear-shaped ... I had the whole pear TREE!!! :0) Nothing drastic, you understand, just ... well ... a MONDAY!!!! SIGH! Not enough hours in the day, too many things on the list and several disruptions to the plan mean it's now rather late on Monday for me to be posting the winners of my Santa Sacks/Christmas Pillowcases as promised.

But ... I've finally got to sit down with a welcome cup of tea at the computer. These two festive pillowcases are ready to go to their new homes, so without further ado, the winners are ...


and

Quilts By Cheryl
(No blog & 'no reply' blogger)

If you lovely ladies can please email me with your snail mail address, I'll pop your prize into the mail ... I know it won't arrive in time for Christmas 2011 , but you'll have it early for Christmas 2012 ... or you can test drive it with some Christmas in July celebrations! Tee! Hee! Hee! Thank you to all of you for sharing stories about your favourite Christmas decorations ... it really is a magical time of the year and I think most of us have at least some fond childhood memories attached to Christmas. Thanks again, too, to the lovely Kerryanne for inviting me to be part of "Simply Christmas 2012". I hope you'll all continue to be inspired by Kerryanne's Christmas offerings this week as we count down to Sunday,

I have so much to share with you and so much to show you ... my poor Postie has been working overtime and I have been SPOILT with special gifties in the mail. But right now ... my eyes are being held open with matchsticks, so I shall sign off and go keep a long overdue date with my pillow. With today being all about the "Pear" tree, I sure hope I don't get woken up by "Turtle Doves"! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!
(from the pear tree!! Tee! Hee! Hee!)

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Fiona said...

well done to Lyn and Cheryl.. those are so pretty...

see you tomorrow for party time!!!
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats to the winners...they are just so pretty. Don't you and Fiona get up to too much mischief you don't want to get on the 'naughty' list now.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Have a merry and totally blessed Christmas, Kris, and remember to breathe...you are a very special lady and should be sure to take some time out to smell your roses. :-)
Love and hugs
Jenny
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...