Thursday 7 March 2013

Exciting News Times Two!!

I KNOW!!! Two posts in two days ... unprecedented! :0) It's OK Chookyblue ... I promise today's post won't be as long ... I'd hate for my long-winded blogging to be resposible for driving my friends to drink! Tee! Hee! Hee! (you'll have to read Chooky's comment from last post to find out what I mean! :0) )

Now ... as my title says, I've got TWO exciting things to share today. The first is ...

FEBRUARY OPAM WINNERS!

We're off to a flying start for OPAM 2013 ... 594 Finishes for January and 481 Finishes for February! WOO! HOO! Well done to you all ... there must have been some flyin' needles and thread out there in blogland! :0) Thanks to everyone who emailed their finishes through and made sure their sidebar list was up to date ... that just makes the task of bloghopping a bit easier for Sweet Peg and me. :0) Sweet Peg has already posted the January winners on her blog ... so pop across for a check if you haven't already. That means it's my task to announce the February winners ... drumroll ...



Congratulations gals!! Now ... a bit tricky this month ... Tudy and Marilyn, you need to email Sweet Peg with your snail mail ... she has some goodies to send your way! A big congrats to all of you other super-stitchers who have been able to add finishes to your sidebar lists - I bet it feels good to cross some things off your "To Do" list. And even if you didn't get to add anything to your finishes list, if you took some time out to relax and stitch, then you're a winner too! :0)

Right ... on to the SECOND exciting thing ... Have you ever had a dream that you've held for some time ... and finally managed to make it come true? My gorgeous blogging buddy Kerryanne over at Shabby Art Boutique would be able to tell you how that feels, cos that's what happened for her this week when her brand new E-Zine was published ... YAY!! :0)

 
 
If you love all things shabby, French, vintage or farmhouse, then this is one e-mag you don't want to miss. There are profiles on crafters and bloggers who LOOOOOOVE all things shabby, French and vintage, there are decorating hints, tips and inspiration, cute craft ideas, book reviews ... oh so much to read and see! :0) And the best thing about this pretty publication ... it's FREE!!! Kerryanne is sharing this lovely inspiration and images with you four times a year. If you want to download this lovely read, then pop across and visit Kerryanne ... and make sure you say "THANKS!!" :0) Or, you can scroll down my sidebar and click on the link I have there. Make yourself a cuppa and ... Robert's your uncle, Fanny's you're aunt! :0) You're set for an enjoyable SHABBY, FRENCH, VINTAGE interlude.

In fact ... I think I'm going to play Polly so I can enjoy a cuppa and another browse through "Simply Shabbilicious". :0) Hope your week is going well ... mine seems to have disappeared in the blink of an eye ... or perhaps I'm still catching up after my busy weekend and having LOOOOOOOOONG blinks! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time ...

BLINKY BEAR HUGS!
CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the two lucky winners ,the book review is gorgeous.xx

Marilyn said...

Ooh is that me??? Cool. Thank you so much. I will go visit Peg's email now.
Love the look of the Simply Shabbilious. I think I need a cuppa and browse also, and a visit to Kerryanne to tell her thanks.
Hugs......

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Thank you for the shout out of Simply Shabbilicious and for also playing a very important role as a contributor.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...