Wednesday 7 December 2016

Raindrops Keep Falling On My ... Laptop!!




AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH! Picture this ... The Queensland summer has kicked in hot and far more humid than we usually experience here on top of our 'hill'. So, with no air conditioning ... Usually my Beloved Geek Boy and me don't go looking for it ... We open up all the doors and windows. Then ... Somehow, when we head off to bed, two windows are left not quite closed. In the middle of the night, an unexpected storm hits, splashing rain through said windows ... And drowning my unsuspecting laptop. SIGH!

I didn't notice until today when I was about to add the last few OPAM finishes that had been emailed to me ... And computer said ... "NO!"

So ... I'll have to wait until GB can put together a desktop computer for me from the various components he hoards ... Why am I imagining a Frankenstein computer?!?! Tee! Hee! Hee! Once I'm fully back on the blogging air I'll share a few pics with you of what I've been sewing ... YES! I've actually been SEWING again. :0)

In the meantime, pop over and visit my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg to see the results of this month's OPAM prize draw. Til next time ... Close your windows! :0)

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Goes that was the final nail in the coffin......... Hope gb gets something going fast for you........

Maria said...

OH NO! Hope you don't have to wait to long for GB to put a computer together for you......

Anonymous said...

Eeeek! Is Frankenstein's Monster up and running yet? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...