Tuesday 7 February 2017

Playing!



Remember I said I'd been experimenting with something new? (To me) I'm having a little play with some watercolour pencils, textile medium, yummy Cosmo threads & a new stitchery design. And you know what? I'm having FUN! :0) Not sure yet what this stitchery will become ... A panel on a bag? A mini wall hanging? The first block of a quilt? Oh! The endless possibilities at the start of a new design! :0)

What are YOU playing with this week?

Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS. Have you signed up for OPAM 2017 yet? It's not too late! :0)


 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your new project looks fabulous.. look forward to seeing it finished...
I am busy doing a stitchery for a swap pincushion to take along to Lynette Anderson's workshop in Geraldton on March 7th...

Raewyn said...

This looks like loads of fun - I've never tried anything like this...I"m busy sewing items for the shop I work at....trying to keep focussed with it all....!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Certainly looks like you have been having fun x

Sheryl said...

What fun trying out new crafty projects, looks like it will be an interesting one.... and I bet that tomato sauce is Delicious, so worth the effort....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...