Friday 2 August 2019

Friday Freedom!

It's Friday ... YAY!! I know most of us get that TGIF feeling most weeks (unless it's the end of a holiday week!!) but maybe I feel it more than some because my grown up job happens Monday to Thursday, so Friday is my day off. Now you'd think that with a permanent three-day weekend I'd get way more designing & sewing done than I do, but I find that many Fridays get eaten up in errand running ... Another aspect of the grown up gig. :0P But on rare & wonderful occasions I have the WHOLE FRIDAY FREE to sleep in (until the neighbours start some DIY project that requires a lot of noise!), have a leisurely breakfast & coffee ... Then dive into the creative pool. Today is one of THOSE Friday's! :0D

So I've been sketching & editing, tracing & prepping, colouring & choosing threads ... & I can't show you what I'm doing! Yep ... More Secret Squirrel projects! In fact, I seem to have a whole SCURRY of Secret Squirrels in my creative space at the moment! :0) Did you know a group of squirrels is called a scurry? How cool is that?! And yes ... I had to google it! Tee! Hee! Hee! I know I'm a dreadful tease with my creative pursuits at the moment, but to make up for it, I'll give you a sneaky-peeky ...


Are you intrigued?? :0) Stay tuned ... All will be revealed next month ... I promise! And I have to say, I'm chuffed with how this project turned out. :0)

In the meantime, all of you creative clever clogs OPAMers ... It's time to update your sidebar lists & email me your July tallies. And I was excited to be able to add TWO projects to MY tally for July ... But they're in that Secret Squirrel Scurry. :0) 

And having now teased, tantalised & reminded (couldn't think of a "t" word for reminded!) I'm off to hunt & gather some lunch & a cuppa before I settle down for the afternoon with needle, thread & a fave movie. Hmmm ... Am I in the mood for an Indiana Jones adventure? Or maybe a disaster movie? Maybe an undead mummy will be brought back from the grave? Or maybe I'll ride with King Arthur & his knights ... Decisions, decisions! ;0) Til next time ...

SQUIRREL HUGS!! :0)

CHEERS,
KRIS

3 comments:

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Oh, you are a tease. It looks lovely though.

So glad you can enjoy your Friday off.

Janice said...

It is special to have a day work out that well. I don’t work Thursday or a Friday, and I still don’t seen to get a day just to be creative. Maybe I have to get a t more organised? Yes, I’m intrigued by your secret squirrel project. Waiting, waiting, waiting........🐿

Maria said...

Sew good you had a day off and could create some secret sewing ??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...