Friday 14 February 2020

A Special Treat & Looming Deadlines!

HAPPY VALENTINES'S DAY EVERYONE!

Although maybe we should go with the "Galantine's Day" option ... Wishing all our gal-pals hugs & mooshy stuff. 😜 My Beloved Geek Boy & I don't go overboard for Valentine's, but usually arrange a little treat for each other. This year ... Proving that (despite a plethora of evidence to the contrary! 😝) he DOES in fact listen to me occasionally, GB treated me to some choc-coated freeze-dried strawberries & raspberries from The Source shop that I had seen on FB ...


They are YUMMO! And I could trust Mabon Bear not to snaffle them ... Even though it is well known that bears have a sweet tooth! 😁 So I've just enjoyed a couple of these sweetie treaties with a cuppa during a break from some deadline stitching. Yes ... I'm the Queen of Procrastination & my deadline to finish my Girls' Stitch In project snuck up on me amidst the rush & flurry of this year's first two months. EEP! The machine sewing is in progress, but the hand stitching is all finished ... Would you like a sneaky peeky??


Cheerful flowers ... I can't give away TOO, much about the design, you know. 😜 If you want to see more ... You still have time to book your seat for Girl's Stitch In! 😝 Give Marion & Steph a call at the Quilters Angel to come along & be spoilt on March 14 & 15. Natalie Bird is the other guest designer & I know she's been stitching up a storm, too, so ... Come & play! 😁

But that's my tea break over, so I'd better get back to the sewing machine to have any hope of meeting my looming deadline. Well ... Maybe just ONE more White choc-coated raspberry to help my creative juices flow. 😜 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Hi Kris, I just sent you an email. And now I see my name on the OPAM insignia, but I need your official blessing, I guess from the color of my name. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...