Saturday 26 September 2020

Spring??!

I know 2020 has been a mixed up kinda year, but now our seasons seem to have muddled themselves up. 😳 We went from lovely Spring days with temperatures in the mid to high 20's to today ... A "feels like" temperature of FIVE degrees with 50km/hr gusty winds! EEP! Spring! Come back!!

And since you know how much my Beloved Geek Boy & I LOOOOOOVE cold weather so much - NOT!! - we're snuggled down in front of a fave movie ... Or two ... Or three. 😜


Can you guess what we're watching? 😂 Some Secret Squirrel stitching to keep my hands occupied & it's not a bad way to ride out a weird weather swing ... Though I hope Spring returns soon!

What are YOU up to today? Whatever it is, I hope you're keeping safe & well. I'm off to keep stitching & helping to save the universe. 😜 Til next time ...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! 😂

CHEERS!
KRIS

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy movie-ing and stitching - if we could have low to mid 20s - bring back Spring - not the 30 that we just had!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...