Friday 23 October 2020

Friday Freedom!

Hello to all you lovely people out there in blogland! I hope you're having a fantastic week. Mine was a bit muddly ... I'm breaking in a new boss who is (by his own admission!) a "bit of a talker". Hmmm ... THAT'S an understatement! 😜 So everything seemed to take twice as long to accomplish, which left little room for creativity. BUT ... Today is a grey, stormy-feeling kind of day & I have no appointments to fill my Friday day off, so I'm FREE ... To do some sewing & stitching. 😝 These are the pretty fabrics I'm playing with ...


I know ... Not my usual colour palette, but I'm making a new sample for ...


... My "Vintage Diva Backpack" . I think I need to make myself a teal/aqua version of this backpack because it is such a handy size to pop a few necessities in when you're off on a vintage treasures hunt with your bestie ... A backpack means both hands are free to pick up bargains  ... Or fondle fabric if you happen to stumble into a quilting supplies store. 😝 The pattern is available from The Quilters Angel online store HERE  It's a simple, quick, fun project to whip up for yourself ... Or your partner-in-vintage-treasure-hunting-crime. 😂

We've had just under an inch of rain thus week, which means we won't have to buy another load of water -YAY! More fabric money! Tee! Hee! Hee! And with the glowering skies & our resident whip bird calling, there's likely to be some more rain soon, so I'm making myself a cup of Mango tea, popping on my current fave movie "Justice League" & enjoying my Friday stitching freedom. 😊 Whatever you're up to, I hope you enjoy some creative time to relax. Stay safe, stay well, keep stitching & keep smiling! 😊 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


3 comments:

Janice said...

Enjoy your day stitching and not worrying about any of those other grown up things. The fabrics for your back pack are lovely.

Maria said...

Lovely fabrics you’ve chosen for the backpack. Hope you had a great day sewing.

Chookyblue...... said...

looking forward to seeing your bag in another colourway.......
glad you got some rain.....we have too......
hmmm how does a talkative boss and a talkative you go together.......Any work happening????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...