Sunday 30 May 2021

Square Dancing!

Hello to you all out there in blogland! 😊 And greetings from the top of our chilly ‘hill’ this sunny Sunday. I know that ‘chilly’ & ‘sunny’ don’t seem like they should go together, but that’s winter on top of the Great Dividing Range, our ‘hill’. 😜 The calendar may say it’s not winter yet, but our weather is getting a head start, with the last two nights down in the lower single digits ... so it’s almost time for the Meares’ Madhouse to go into hibernation ... we wish! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Since I can’t hibernate, I’m doing the next best thing ... Sunday sewing. And I’ve been playing with my favourite teal/aqua/green/blue stash again, doing some square dancing ...


I’m making a quilt for a blue baby due to our extended family later in the year & while I’m kinda making it up as I go along, I’m starting with some nine-patch blocks. They’re going to be interspersed with some appliqué blocks ... once I decide what I’m appliquéing. 😜 Stay tuned! 😂

And it’s also that time of the month that I remind all of you lovely OPAMers to update your sidebar list of finishes for May & email me your final tally for the month. I’m looking forward to seeing where your creative journey is taking you at the moment. 😊

While my next step with my blue quilt may still be a mystery, my next step today is ... you guessed it! ... to make myself a cup of Tambourine Tea! 😆 Mmmmm ... I think I’m in a Summer Night’s Dream mood. Wishful thinking, perhaps! 😂 Whatever you’re up to today, I hope it includes something creative. Special shout-out to those of you in Melbourne who are locked down again. Stay safe, everyone & keep smiling! 😊😘 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yes it’s getting colder here too and wet so our tanks are over flowing . 👍
Your teals,blues, greens will make a sweet boys quilt....
Will do my update post soon and email you... 😀

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...