Sunday 29 August 2021

Don’t Blink!

Not only is this a reminder of my favourite Dr Who episode ever, it’s good advice for me at the moment because it feels like every time I blink, a month passes by! 😜 Amidst work, family stuff, designing & stitching, somehow August is coming to an end. Next thing we know, the jolly, fat man in red will be getting his border passes & QR scanner in order ready to deliver gifties. 🤣 On the up side, the cold winter weather shouldn’t be here too much longer. YAY! 😁

As I mentioned, I have actually been managing some designing & stitching, including putting this block ...


... and it’s friends together for a baby quilt for my Sorta-Sister ...


Here are the blocks laid out ready to join ... they’re together now & I’m about to go & attach the border. The bub is due in a few weeks, so I need to get my butt into gear. 😜

And speaking of getting butts into gear ... OPAMers ... it’s that time again. Time to update your sidebar tally lists & email me with your August totals so I can update the spreadsheet. I love seeing the projects you clever clogs crafters are working on & finishing. 😁

But now I’m off to have a quick cuppa before attaching a border. Whatever you’re up to this week, I hope you all stay safe, stay well, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😁🥰 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 


2 comments:

Narelle said...

Cute cheeky little monkey :)

Maria said...

I know what you mean the days are just flying by.
Gorgeous monkey quilt for the new babe!
Must update my sidebar, email you and my post is ready to publish tomorrow…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...