Saturday 31 December 2022

Ring Out The Old!

Well … it has been quite a long time between posts! Life sure has a way of getting in the way of the best intentions, doesn’t it?! 😜 There has been so much going on here with grown up work, family commitments, end of year gatherings & Christmas stuff that I’m not even going to try to catch up. I’ll just say that GB & I are very much enjoying this week between Christmas & New Year at home … apart from a few family gatherings & emergency-work-call-outs. 🙄 GB has been brave & decided it’s time to tackle tidying our sleepout … it’s where everything without a proper place languishes before being sent to the tip. 😜 And I’ve picked up my designing pencil & paper for the first time in months. 😁 Not a bad way to see out what has been a challenging year. Here’s hoping it’s a sign of what will happen in 2023. 😉

For now, though, it’s time to give OPAMers their last ever reminder to update your sidebar lists & email me your December tallies. I’ll be doing three random prize draws for October, November & December to catch up. For now, it’s time for me to sign off for the last time in 2022 & make myself a cup of tea … you shouldn’t really be surprised that that’s my ptrferred New Year’s Eve tipple! Tee! Hee! Hee! Thanks for hanging in with my erratic posting … I’ll try to get back into a more regular routine next year. Wishing you all a safe & peaceful start to 2023. Til next time …

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 





4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Happy New Year, Kris! I have 5 finishes for December and hope you didn't faint when you read my email. I've been very bad at sending my finishes recently and hope you will still do this next year because it helps me stay focused on my projects.

Christine M said...

Thanks again for keeping us inspired over the years. Happy New Year Kris. Hugs, Christine xxx

Maria said...

Happy New Year and enjoy your break.
Thank you for organising us with OPAM.
Have posted and updated the side bar but will send an email.

Janice said...

Happy New Year to you both. Thanks for all the OPAM you have arranged over the years. I hope 2023 is a little calmer for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...