Wednesday 6 July 2016

Winter Antidote ...!

I know ... two posts in one day! Don't fall over in shock, Chookyblue! :0)

I thought I'd pop back in quickly to tell you that I've found an antidote to our yucky freezing, blustery day (feels-like temp still only about 4 degrees and winds of 35-40km/h!!) ... besides hibernating like a bear in the back room here in front of the fire ... though that is a vital element, too! :0)

... A nice big bowl of Mum's home made pea and ham soup and a fresh-from-the-bread-maker loaf of olive sourdough bread. YUMMO!! :0)

Oh ... and frequent kettle-stops for cuppas ... in fact ... I think I hear the kettle playing 'our song' now. :0) Til next time ...

MMMMMMMMMMM!! BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

My mouth is watering! A fire is so nice and cheery. Ours is on too! That wind is definitely icy xx

Janice said...

The bread and soup look so delicious!! Pea and ham soup is my GD's favourite soup. When I cook a ham she always wants to know if it has a bone in it because she knows I'll make soup if there is!

Judy S. said...

Looks like a perfect lunch to me! Yum!

KimM said...

Wow! It's breakfast time here....but bread and soup looks delicious.
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...