Sunday 7 August 2016

And It's Sunday Again!

How did that happen?? Surely it was just Friday night and I was rubbing my hands together with glee over a weekend. SIGH! :0) Still, I have managed to acheive a bit during that time that's whizzed by ... including some sewing AND ... finally getting a photos of my finished Beetle Boogie Quilt. :0) Wanna see?? Really??? :0) OK!

My Quilting Fairy the Fabulous Fiona has done a MAGNIFICENT job quilting my beetles. I especially love how the echo quilting around them makes them look like they're jiggling along. Can't you just feel the summer sun beaming down as you cruise down to the beach with some funky 60's music playing on the radio while you and your friends sing along loudly? Or maybe that's just my mid-winter wish for a beach break! Tee! Hee! Hee!

Now begins the procrastination ... er ... instruction writing phase. :0P Can you tell how excited about that I am?! I've got a couple of weeks off work starting at the end of this week, so guess what I'll be doing during that time. :0)

OPAM gals ... last call for your July finishes ... the blog hopping is just about finished, so email your tally to me or my Gorgeous Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg ASAP. Have you been popping around to visit fellow OPAMers? If you haven't, I can recommend a hop ... you'll see all sorts of gorgeous projects

But right now, I'm heading off to keep a date with my pillow so I'm as ready as possible to cope with Monday ... if anyone is every really ready to cope with Monday. :0) I hope you've all had a relaxing weekend ... and that Monday doesn't throw too many curve balls at you. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


6 comments:

Raewyn said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, Kris - and so much fun!! Fiona's qulting is lovely too :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

The cars look great...... Get into those pattern instructions...

Fiona said...

I love your happy quilt... no wonder the buggy's jig around happily!
Hugz

Maria said...

Beep beep.. Sew cute.....

Love Bears All Things said...

Our first car was a beetle, Honey Bear bought just at the end of college and we paid off after we married...then US Steel where he worked demanded he sale the foreign made car. Oh well that's in the past....loved all those love bug movies too.Cute quilt for some lucky youngster.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

OMG it's gorgeous Kris, you did a brilliant job putting it together.
Ps. PUNCH BUGGY!!! :oD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...