Sunday 14 June 2020

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!





What do you do when your trusty Husky decides she doesn't want to sew without knotting & breaking thread, you need to finish a project by a deadline & your weekend plans get cancelled due to husband's unscheduled work road trip?! Not sure what anyone else would do, but I've given up trying to be productive & plonked myself in my comfy chair with a cup of tea & fave movie. Maybe helping stop a giant shark from terrorising the seven seas will make me feel better! 😜 Hope your weekend has been less frustrating. 😘 

Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

2 comments:

Maria said...

I feel your pain as I had an overlocker that broke the thread but luckily I did fix it...
Do you have only one machine ? You will need to buy a spare .... 😁
Hope you enjoyed the cuppa and movie....

Chookyblue...... said...

sounds like a perfect solution........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...