Friday 12 February 2021

Reverse Stitching ... SIGH!!

GAH! Don't you hate it when you measure twice, cut once, join seams & STILL find you've miscalculated by quarter of an inch?! 🙄 



Working on my Secret Squirrel project for Girls Stitch In, so can't show you too much, but I can tell you that the GSI kits are going like hot cakes, so if you're an Aussie stitcher wanting to be part of the fun, hop over to The Quilters Angel to book your kit so you don't miss out. 

Meanwhile ... I'm back to reverse stitching ... I think I need a cup of tea to fortify myself! 😝☕️ Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Hmm! I'm curious, what is reverse stitching?

Maria said...

So annoying but I’m sure you’ve got it sorted after your cupcake.
Enjoy the weekend.

Christine M said...

So annoying, isn't it!

Judy S. said...

It's not you, it's the ruler, right? ;>)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...