Sunday 21 February 2021

Sunday Stitching!

Hello, hello! How is everyone this warm & sunny Sunday? Well ... It's warm & sunny in my little corner of the world. 😜 And I have to say, a cheerful, sunny afternoon that I'm about to spend at the sewing machine is a nice end to a bit of a "BLAH!" Week. You know ... Those weeks where nothing BIG is wrong, but lots of little niggles all build up until you end up feeling like the poor camel who has just had the final straw dumped on his already overloaded back? Yeah ... That was our household this week as both GB & I hit the wall of crazy-busy grownup jobs colliding with too-long-since-we-had-a-proper-holiday. SIGH! But ... With a sunny rest day at home, we're doing our best to Taylor Swift it ... You know ... Shake it off. 😜

And my remedy will be some quality time with my trusty Husqui, making up part two of my Girls Stitch In design. Want a sneaky-peeky?? OK! πŸ˜‰


Ta da! The BACK of one of the stitcheries for this fun project. 😜 Hmmm ... Don't look too closely at some of my cheaty thread jumps. 😝 I've had fun stitching this project & can't WAIT to share it with everyone who's joining us for our epic virtual Girls Stitch In! The numbers for this fun event are limited & filling fast, so why not grab a few friends, book your spot & arrange to meet up with each other to work on your GSI projects. Part of the fun you're invited to join when you pay is joining our exclusive FB chat group. My fellow guest designer, the Lovely Lauren of Molly & Mama, & I are both sharing sneaky-peekies, short video spots & tips & tricks over there ... & having a blast! 😁 To join us, pop over to The Quilters Angel online shop HERE to sign up. Just be careful you don't get too sidetracked by all the other goodies in their shop! 😝

But now, I'm off to sew. Have a fantastic week & remember to be kind ... It costs you nothing & may have a lasting impact on the people around you. 😘 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Looks like a fun design.

Maria said...

Pleased you both had a nice relaxing weekend and hope the new week is better...

Judy S. said...

Chilly and rainy again here today. I just found some long ago stitching projects from one of your patterns and even have the fabric to go with it. One would think I'd have finished long before now!

Janice said...

You are making me more intrigued with every post. I hope this week is going better than last.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...