Sunday 14 November 2021

Stitchy Sunday!

Hello everyone ... I hope you’re enjoying your weekend. Mine seems to be going by at warp speed ... as usual! 😜 We were nearly blown off the top of our ‘hill’ yesterday by 40km/hr winds, which have calmed SLIGHTLY today so I can hang the washing on the line without worrying that it will turn the Hills Hoist into a giant kite ... I just get smacked in the face by the occasional wet shirt. 🤣

While yesterday’s gale force winds made indoor activities preferable, I pulled up my big-girl-designer-panties & spent some time writing instructions for my “Cheeky Chimpies” quilt. I made it about three quarters of the way through before my eyes started to cross & my brain started leaking out my ears signifying the time for a break. 😜 So after a dinner break, I popped on a couple of favourite Bond-James-Bond (MMMMMM! Pierce Brosnan’s pretty blue eyes make me SWOON! 🥰) movies & did some stitching on my other work-in-progress ...


It’s a stacked coin quilt with a French splash ... I’m calling it “French Coins”. It will be a gift for a friend, but I’m also toying with writing up the pattern instructions ... will see how much of my brain is left to write instructions after yesterday’s brain leakage! 🤣 I’m in the process of blanket stitching around the appliqué shapes, so that will occupy me for a few nights of movie watching. 😉

Whatever you’re doing this weekend, I hope you’re able to enjoy some time being creative ... it’s what refreshes the soul of we creative types. 😉 Have a wonderful week. Take care, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😊 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

1 comment:

Maria said...

As I live close to the coast spend lots of time fighting with the washing line….hahaha!
The French Coins look great…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...