Friday 26 November 2021

Aaaaahhhh! Friday!

AAAAAAHHHHHH! How I LOVE Fridays ... especially when I get to stay home & stitch in front of a favourite movie ...


No chick-flicks or girly-girl movies for me! 🤣 I confess that disaster movies & creature-features are among my guilty movie pleasures. 😜 Helping Jason Stratham & crew from “The Meg” rescue the world from a giant shark ... or two! ... while doing some Christmas giftie stitching. 😜 What’s one of YOUR favourite movies that other people roll their eyes at? 😉

I hope your Friday/weekend includes some stitching & a guilty pleasure or two. 😉 OPAMers ... it’s time to update your sidebar finishes list & email me your November tally. I’ll look forward to seeing some of your gorgeous finishes. 😊 But right now, I think I hear the kettle calling my name, so a cup of apple cinnamon tea & some more movie-stitching is on my agenda. Take care of yourselves, lovelies. Stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh no 🙈 no scary shark movies for me…. I’m a real chick flick girl…
Eeeekkkkkk is really the end of the month!
I don’t think I have a finish this month yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...