Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas Peace!




It’s the wee hours of Christmas Day 2021 & only the night owls are still cruising FB & blogs. 😜 Which seems like a good time to enjoy the Christmas peace & quiet after another roller coaster year. It’s nice to finally have a chance to stop the busyness & craziness to take some time to count our many blessings.

I’m grateful for the blessing of good health for myself & loved ones. I feel blessed to live in a country that has been impacted much less than so many places around the world.  But at the top of my list of blessings is the crazy, creative, caring, supportive & loving 'tribe' I have around me, made up of family-by-blood & family-by-heart. Thank you one & all for the richness you add to my life. You make the colours a little brighter, the music a little sweeter & shine light into my life even on the dark days. 🥰 I AM BLESSED!! 🥰

Wishing you all a happy, safe & restful Christmas period. May your blessings outnumber your troubles & may you have the wisdom to recognise them. 😉😘 

CHRISTMAS BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

5 comments:

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

Maria said...

There are many things to be thankful for …
All the best for 2022….

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas Kris xx

Sharm said...

Merry Christmas Kris and wishing you a Happy New Year as well! Our 2021 was nothing like we expected and after moving last year the same thing happened about the same time this year ..... along with sooooo much else! Big Hugs my friend!

Judy S. said...

Happy 2022! Are you going to do OPAM again I hope! It sure helps me stay focused.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...