Friday 11 February 2022

Antidote For A Hard Week!

Hello to everyone out there in blogland! I hope you’re all keeping well & that your week has been a bit kinder to you than mine has been. I’ve had one of those “BLAH” kinda weeks ... you know, where no one particular thing is hugely wrong, but a lot of little things just get on top of you a bit. That was my week.

It started with a couple of days of cramped neck & shoulder muscles causing nasty headaches after GB & I got our booster shots. (Still preferable to the effects it’s guarding against!) Then at my grown up job I seemed to have everyone’s complaints, frustrations, problems & negativity dumped on my desk during a transition period where I’m already juggling more tasks & responsibilities than usual. Next challenge was GB having to be out of town for his grown up job ... he’s been out of town almost as many work days as he’s been IN town so far for 2022. And it’s all just hit me this morning, so I’m feeling a bit BLAH! 

So ... my antidote to the BLAH? ...

... pulling out my sewing pouch to work on my Secret Squirrel project. I can’t give you too many hints yet, but now you know there’ll be Cottage Garden Threads & cake - sounds like my kind of party. 😉🤣

Add a fave action flick & a cup of Tambourine Tea’s “Mango Tea” & maybe I’ll survive this week after all. 😜 What’s YOUR go-to remedy for a tough week? Would love to hear how you cheer yourself up. I hope you find time this weekend to do something that makes you smile. 😊 In the meantime, stay safe, stay well, keep stitching & keep smiling. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

PS. Have you emailed me your deets to join this year’s OPAM fun? We’re gathering our tribe to stitch, encourage & cheer each other on to finish (or work towards finishing) some of our projects, so why not join us?! 😊 


4 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a long week so enjoy the weekend.
Love to join in for OPAM again so must send you my details ��

Cheryll said...

I'll be in OPAM again so I'll email you...xox

Sharm - Country Fragrance said...

Those kinda weeks are not cool and I had one myself ..... hence no blogging from last week - it was all just too hard ........ funnily enough last week followed us having our booster shots on the Sat arvo and we were both left feeling like we'd been hit by a semi come the Monday!!! Add that to going out to work and yep = BLAH most definately!!! I picked up my knitting needles ...

Chookyblue...... said...

hope the blah has well and truely gone.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...