Thursday 3 February 2022

Personality Colours!

Hello lovely blogging buddies! Just popping in to share a bit of my creative randomness with you. 😜

I was fondling my ever-growing addiction of CGT Cottage Garden Threads  ... er ... that is ... I was thoughtfully contemplating my collection of CGT to choose threads for a new design 🤣😂 ... & I let my eye wander to choose some thread colours that I feel best represent my personality. And what do you know ... 


... my eye was drawn to teals, turquoises, emeralds, sages, mints & aquas ... I must have been channeling my inner mermaid! (I’m a Pisces Mermaid ... which is much more glamorous than the traditional fish symbol, right?!) 🤣 Which colours represent “YOU”? Are you a green mermaid girl? A pink girly-girl? A sexy sky-blue girl? A bold burgundy girl? A racy red girl? 😜  We could start a new “thing” ... The Thread Colour Personally Guide! 🤣😂

I told you it was a bit random ... but I do LOOOOOOVE my CGTs! 🥰😍 They really should make me their head cheerleader! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you’re all taking care of yourselves. Stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling! 😊 Til next time ...

MERMAID BEAR HUGS! 🤣

CHEERS!
KRIS 

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Those are definitely my colors as well, although I like pinks and purples also. In fact I like most colors except orange and yellow! And I really don't like stitching or knitting with anything black! You stay safe, too

Sharm - Country Fragrance said...

OMG How I LOVE CGT's ...... I had Pete make me a lovely holder just for those threads (although the collection will continue to grow no doubt lol) ..... if you head to my blog I've included a photo of it just for you right at the very end of the post! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...