Tuesday 22 March 2022

I’m So Excited!!

... And I just can’t hide it! I’m about to lose control & I think I like it! ๐Ÿ˜ Admit it ... some of you totally sang that in your head sounding like the Pointer Sisters! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I confess I did! ๐Ÿคฃ But that’s because I AM excited ... super excited to once again be a guest designer for ...


... Girls Stitch In 2022, hosted by my favourite Angels, the Marvellous Marion & Stupendous Steph of The Quilters Angel. This is what my Secret Squirrel stitching has been for. ๐Ÿ˜ 

With so many retreats & stitching events having to cancel in the last couple of years, this clever dynamic duo have come up with a way to let stitchers from all around Australia enjoy the suspense, anticipation, creativity, joy & fun of GSI from the comfort of your own lounge room. ๐Ÿ˜‰ What is Girls Stitch In? Well ... 



I have had so much fun designing a project (or THREE! ๐Ÿ˜œ) for GSI & I can’t wait to see how everyone enjoys stitching along. I’m also looking forward to ‘chatting’ to participants in the VIP Facebook group to share some tips & tricks I’ve picked up along the way. To give you just a little tease, here’s a pic of part of my project ...


Are you intrigued? Tempted? Excited? Chomping at the bit to join the stitching fun?? Well, head across to the Quilters Angel page HERE to sign up ... you won’t regret it, I promise! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tell them the crazy bear lady sent you! Tee! Hee! Hee! Why not grab a few friends to sign up, too, then plan a stitching play date together. I’d love to see photos of your gathering. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Right now, though, I’m off to put the kettle on & plan what I’m going to share on the GSI FB page. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Take care, stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. ๐Ÿ˜Š Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 


2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Congratulations! They are lucky to have you!

Chookyblue...... said...

I'm sure you have designed another lovely project......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...